Comfort Zone Spa, located inside the Palm Beach International Airport, offers travelers the convenience to go for a Spa treatment or a massage right before taking a flight. Flyers and non-flyers are invited to an upscale Spa concept adapted for the airport, exactly the place where travelers need it the most.
Comfort Zone Spa has two locations inside Palm Beach International Airport, featuring a full service day spa in the main terminal and massage and manicures on the Concourse.
Comfort Zone Spa – Palm Beach International Airport
Address: Inside PBI located at: 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
Type of service: Walk-in only
The Comfort Zone Spa is open to all travelers. The location is designed to encourage tranquility and well-being. Our staff will provide all the services you are used to receiving at a conventional spa: reflexology, stress and tension release, massage therapy, hydrating, moisturizing manicures and pedicures.
Nothing like pampering yourself at the airport while waiting for your flight to depart!
Services you can enjoy at the Comfort Zone Spa:
• Swedish Massage (ranging from 30 to 75 minutes)
• Deep Tissue Massage (ranging from 30 to 75 minutes)
• Seated Massage (ranging from 10 to 30 minutes)
• Spa Foot Massage (ranging from 20 to 30 minutes)
• Foot Reflexology Massage (30 to 45 minutes)
• Nail, Hair and Waxing Services, including Manicure, Pedicure, Woman’s Cut, Men’s Cut, BlowDry, Child’ Cut, Top Hi-lites, and Lip, Chi, and Brow Waxing.
Photo Gallery of Comfort Zone Spa at PBIA
Directions to Comfort Zone Spa