Popular downtown West Palm Beach, defined to be the hottest district in the city because of its mix of venues that make this area a top dining destination, nightlife hub and shopping district, it is also now an artsy suggestions as part of the West Palm Beach Arts & Entertainment District where you will discover, learn about, and buy art you’ll love, featuring fine art, design, and photography among others.
• Experience a myriad of events full of creative expressions.
• Hop on a free trolley journey connecting venues for an easy and enjoyable encounter with arts.
• Delight yourself with food and beverage proposals by local restaurants in this creative neighborhood and try the tastes of many different flavors and countries.
Cultural Institutions along the Arts & Entertainment District
• Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
• Armory Art Center
• Bruce Helander Studio
• Eaton Fine Art
• Flagler Museum
• Habatat Galleries
• Historical Society of Palm Beach County
• Legacy Fine Art Gallery
• Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach
• Norton Museum of Art
• Palm Beach Dramaworks
• Palm Beach Opera
• Palm Beach Pops
• Palm Beach Symphony
• Palm Beach Photographic Centre
• Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
• Terebinth Studio & Gallery
• The Society of the Four Arts
• Uptown Art
Locate each individual cultural institution in the dynamic West Palm Beach Map below:
Visit West Palm Beach Arts & Entertainment District and Find What to Do and Enjoy in our Arts Galleries, Museums, Exhibitions, Theaters, Libraries and More