Every Friday and Saturday night, the plaza located in beautiful CityPlace, in downtown West Palm Beach, turns into a cozy reunion spot for all residents and visitors to enjoy the best music by local bands amidst a great variety of gourmet options, cafes, bars, stores, and boutiques. CityPlace live entertainment events are among the best suggestions in the city during weekend nights! Come to CityPlace this week and have fun with the best live entertainment at the Plaza!s
CityPlace Live Entertainment
Where: 700 S. Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
For more information call (561) 366-1000 or visit: www.cityplace.com
July 20: Southern Sounds – Ryan Montgomery with Juna N Joey
July 21: Bryant Del Toro & Co – Pop & Funk
CityPlace West Palm Beach – Parking Information
4 Public Parking Garages and 1 Surface Lot are available at CityPlace:
- Hibiscus Parking Garage – Entrances located off of Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St.
- AMC CityPlace 20 Theater Gardenia Parking Garage – attached to AMC CityPlace Theater
- Sapodilla Parking Garage – behind Revolutions
- Okeechobee Parking Garage – attached to Tower Condominiums
- Rosemary Surface Parking Lot – across from Publix
Valet Parking Rates: Daily = $12 (Cash and credit cards)
CityPlace Parking Rates
- 0 – 80 minutes – in before 10 pm: FREE [in after 10 pm: $1]
- 81 to 100 minutes – in before 10 pm, $4 [in after 10 pm, $5]
- Each additional 20 minutes $1
- Daily maximum: $12 (per ticket)
No checks accepted
“CityPlace is always ideal for a great night out in West Palm Beach”
CityPlace is the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in West Palm Beach. A nice place to hang out in with many restaurants, 600,000 square feet of retail businesses, a 20-screen theater, and more than 570 private residences.
Directions to get to CityPlace, West Palm Beach
Check Cityplace Live Entertainment for Friday & Saturday in West Palm Beach. Calendar for Music Events, Entertainment, Food, Shopping & More Fun Options.