The Lion Country Safari Park is one of the top attractions near West Palm Beach and Florida’s only drive-through safari and walk-through amusement park. Lion Country Safari, the first cageless zoo in the United States, provides a unique adventure for everybody with lions, rhinos, zebras, ostriches, giraffes and many other animals roaming freely.
The Lion Country Safari Park is a massive preserve divided into sections very much alike regions in Africa, South America and Asian. Whether you live in West Palm Beach or happen to be here as a visitor, Lion Country Safari Park is a fan favorite and an attraction you shouldn’t miss.
Lion Country Safari Park
Address: 2003 Lion Country Safari Rd, Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Phone: (561) 793-1084 – Web: www.lioncountrysafari.com
Lion Country Safari Park Hours
Open Daily at 9:30 am(*)
– Admission Gate closes at 4:30pm
– Park Closes at 5:30pm
It is recommend 4-5 hours to see everything.
*The park is open every day of the year, including Christmas and New Years.
Admission (per person plus tax):
Consider purchasing Annual Passes to save. Check here…
Check what to see at the park…
What to do inside the Lion Country Safari Park?
• Dining: Enjoy lunch at our African-themed, cafeteria-style restaurant located inside Safari World. We serve a variety of items from deli sandwiches made fresh right in front of you, pizza, chicken tenders, burgers, baked chicken, fresh fruit and salads, hot dogs, kids’ meals, desserts and more.
• Lion’s Den Gift Shop: take home with you gifts to remember the ice experience you had at the park.
• Safari Splash Sprayground: Pick up a sack and then choose one of three lanes to slide down on this 90-foot long slide. Open daily, rides are complimentary. 108-foot-long freefall water slide. 214-foot-long loop water slide.
• Safari Queen: Hop on board the Safari Queen for a tour of Lake Shannalee and get a closer view of some of the birds and primates. Open daily, rides are complimentary.
• Paddle Boats: Enjoy a leisurely paddle on Lake Shannalee. Open daily, rides are complimentary.
• Water Wars: Test your skills against an opponent in this water balloon challenge. Open daily, $1 fee per bucket of water balloons.
Petting Zoo, Giraffe Feeding, Budgie Feeding, Camel Rides, Carousel, Ferris Wheel, Prehistoric Park, Maze and many other attractions and exhibitions.
More about Lion Country Safari Amusement Park
“Videos of One of the Best Attractions in Florida”
Map & Directions for Lion Country Safari
Lion Country Safari Park Near West Palm Beach is a Top Attraction All Year Round! A Real Drive-through Safari and Walk-through Amusement Park with Animals.